EE Guide to creating online courses
With the rapidly changing landscape, now is a time where some business owners may look to putting together an online course of some kind. Inside a private Facebook group, we’re (Melody and Zoe) going to walk you through the process step-by-step in real time, as we create our ‘Instagram for Horse Business Owners’ course.
Here’s some of the details;
- The workshop will be held online and run for 14 days, however the content will still be available in the group after that 14 days is completed
- We’ll show you how we work through each step as it happens
- The steps will be broken down into small, easy to achieve steps, not hours and hours a day of work.
- There will be a printable workbook to go with the course
- We’ll video record some of the discussions between Zoe and I and share them in as part of showing you how we are creating our course.
- You’ll be able to ask questions by creating a post or a comment on a post in the group, and we’ll be there to answer and help you work on your own process.
- If you take part in all the steps, by the end of the two weeks, you will have created your own online course to promote to your audience!